Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Mid-afternoon morale-boosting corporate-event caricatures

I'm still really behind on my blog....

...so let's go back to hot, sultry July. I did a corporate gig in Central PA...right on the Susquehanna river! This is the view from the parking lot!
The venue was the headquarters of a very forward-thinking social-media-savvy/online marketing company full of smart, tech-minded employees, but they were housed in a venerable old Victorian building:
When I got inside, they had a really cool spot waiting for me:
with a view!
The event was just a delightful break for the employees, who are used to their amazing HR person doing special things for them every now and then. It seemed like a really fun place to work!

Since there were many faces to get through, I did line drawings only, no shading. 
These two were newlyweds!
 Here's the gorgeous view when I left!
My client found me on Gigmasters and here's the much-appreciated feedback she left for me: 
I chose Emily over several other vendors because she had great reviews on Gig Masters and offered a beautiful portfolio to view. I went into the event knowing that we'd be taken care of because Emily handled everything up front and was very excited and enthusiastic about everything she did. She was a pleasure to work with and a delight to have at our internet marketing company for the day!
 Thank you, Heather!

No comments:

Post a Comment