Monday, June 15, 2015

Caricatures for some wonderful pals...

My blog is waaaaaaay behind on posting! It's been a very busy spring and early summer so far this year. Without further ado, last month, I was lucky enough to spend quality time drawing some very happy campers in a park on a sun-dappled day:
The occasion was a summer kick-off picnic for PALS Programs, and they were nice enough to book me through Gigmasters for their event. Look at these great faces! 


They had some other fun things happening:
 Below: Corn Hole Boards. More about that in my next blog post. 
My client was a joy to deal with and she left me some very-much-appreciated feedback:
Emily was AMAZING. She attended our non-profit's picnic and worked for three hours. She drew caricatures of our campers who have Down syndrome and she did an awesome job. She captured their individual likeness without emphasizing their "disability." We would absolutely use her again! 
Thank YOU so much for having me and enjoying everyone's smiling faces!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment