Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Wedding Caricatures in a Cork Factory...


A wedding ceremony was being conducted even as I walked into the venue---a former cork factory with a huge WOW! factor. What a gorgeous place to celebrate with family and friends...and get a caricature!
The bride and groom had an amazing first dance, so that's how I caricatured them. :-)
My easel was situated in an alcove just outside the ballroom. During the cocktail hour, the musician played some songs I love: he started off with "Two of Us" and played more than a few Beatle tunes. 
It was a smiling, happy crowd!



Had to get a photo of the cork walls in the ladies' room! ;-)
The bride gave me feedback on Gigmasters right away, which floored me! Thank you Rebecca and James! 
"Emily was wonderful! We had so many compliments on her work at our recent wedding. It was our guests favorite part of the night. We would definitely hire her again for another event! We highly recommend her to anyone getting married and looking for something fun and unique."

No comments:

Post a Comment