Friday, April 24, 2015

Doctoral Graduation Party!

This graduation party was FUNNNNN!
The gentlemen here achieved his academic pinnacle, and his friends and family were there in force to celebrate that. :-)
Look at that cool cake!!! The icing graduate even looked like him!
I started out on a pleasant veranda, to the strains of a steel drummer...my favorite kind of background music for a cocktail party. But I was too busy to get a photo of him. :-(
This photo is the aforementioned pleasant veranda, as everyone (including me) moved in the dining room after the cocktail hour...and then the music came from a live Motown-esque group. Didn't get a picture of them either ( they were great!) (too busy having fun drawing!!)
Here are the owners of some great faces!
Congratulations, Chris and thank you for having me at your entire celebration! I know you're going to  do great things with your degree. 






No comments:

Post a Comment