Saturday, January 24, 2015

January holiday party

Some companies like to wait until the holidays are over...to have their holiday party.
This group of speech pathologists (unlike caricature artists, speech pathology is a female-dominated industry) had a wonderful time in a nice restaurant. The party favors were my caricatures, and little boxes of Godiva chocolates...that's a pretty good haul, I think! ;-)
I drew all during cocktail hour and then as dinner progressed, each lady came and sat for me until I had drawn all of them. My client found me on Thumbtack.com and had this much-appreciated feedback for me:
What a terrific experience. Unique activity was enjoyed by entire team of 20+ people. Emily is warm, engaging, quick and produces amazing caricatures. Highly recommend.
Thank YOU for having me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment