Friday, January 23, 2015

Caricaturist meet-up

The doldrums of January are a good time to enjoy downtime from gigs...so last night the Other Half and I went to a caricaturist meet-up at Dave and Buster's in Philly, organized by colleague John Sprague
First we eat (and drink), see familiar faces and meet new ones, and then we DRAW.
Here's my output for the evening. :-)
And these are of me...by old and new friends: 
L-R Cartoony me by Terry Laban, NASTY me who draws NICE by Patrick Harrington (I hate you, PAT ;-) ( just kidding, I LOVE it) and cuuuuute me by Mike "Shorty" Robinson.
I'm glad I wore my favorite-est hat.  
Here's some pics of the action:
Shorty and Pat dood-oodling away. Pat is wearing his characteristic smirk. 
Chris Chua, Terry, Debbie Schafer and Shorty.
Sean listening intently. 
Below: Ali Thome, she of the sultry voice in the new caricature podcast "It's Supposed to be Funny" 
and Julie Borysowski, whom I used to work alongside at Phillies games way back in the day...
John and Pat,  two of my oldest friends in the caricature biz: 
 Thanks for pulling this together, John!

No comments:

Post a Comment