Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Twelfth holiday gig of 2014

This one was a company holiday party, but held in a gorgeously-decorated home...see for yourself!
Guests were musically greeted at  the door!
I made my way down to the family room and got busy. Unusually, it was a COLOR gig! 
Reactions!!!!!!!
There were some happy caricature-ees that night!  My colleague for the evening was John Sprague; he coined a description and drew then this young guest in a way that will probably last a lifetime: the "Amish Wolverine". :-)
 How cool is this:
 Another Dean Martin sighting!!!
Thank you so much for having us draw at your party. It was a BLAST!!!

The client left some wonderful, much appreciated feedback for me on Gigmasters:
Emily is awesome! Her artist skills are fantastic and her portraits were the talk of the party! She created "keepsakes" for many of my employees that will be cherished for years to come! A true professional with exceptional skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment