Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Seventh holiday gig of 2014

This one, courtesy of Gigmasters, was a family-and-friends party in a lovely home.  At the door was this welcoming sign, which mentioned my caricatures, among other pleasant goings-on!  (Said friends all told me she was a master party-thrower!)
My spot was in this cozy family room downstairs:
While setting up, I admired the ornaments on their tree. I knew they had flair when I saw the pickle, nevermind the Kurt Cobain ornament!!! 
Here's the mastermind and her hubby. :-)
Below: WHAT A GREAT FACE!!!! And of course I had to include the mouse logo on his sweater.
Everyone was enjoying themselves immensely, (see below! ;-). I  also discovered one of the hostess's relatives was practically a neighbor to me. It may be a cliche, but it really *is* a small world. 
Thank you for having me, Michael and Alison, AND for the thoughtful feedback you left for me on Gigmasters!!!! It's words like yours that really help potential clients feel good about booking my services. Merry Christmas!! :-)

Emily is an all around 5 star gal! She made our Holiday party such a hit. I received 12 emails the following day about how much our guests enjoyed Emily and her caricatures. Emily is very talented and very friendly! She was part of the gang within minutes of joining us. She is relaxed and fun and made great chit chat with our rowdy group. I would recommend Emily for any event. The conversation and fun that her talent brought to our party was priceless. If you're looking for entertainment that is easy going and will bring smiles to your guests faces, choose Emily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment