Thursday, December 4, 2014

First holiday event of 2014

The holiday gig season began last night with a gala for residents of a stylish hi-rise condo building. The party was held in various common areas, and my easel and I were situated near a tranquil lap pool!
All the guests were neighbors in a sense, so the atmosphere was quite jovial with lots of friendly banter.  I tried to get some reaction shots because everybody was giving me
 such good expressions!!
 Below: This is the one whose immediate first reaction I wasn't quick enough to capture...he burst out laughing and doubled over!!
Thanks so much, Michelle, and for taking the time to check out my online caricature-reaction video which resulted in you booking me! Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment