Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Wedding on the marina...

Saturday evening found me on the waterfront…to be part of a wedding reception happening in the quaint little town of Chesapeake City, Maryland. I arrived just as the ceremony had ended and caught a glimpse of the radiant bride:
With a few minutes to spare, I checked out the main street and the view before heading over to the inn where the festivities would take place. Too bad the adorable little art boutique was closed! :-(
Once there, my spot ended up being right next to a window! Sunset view!! :-)
I tried to get a  sweet photo of the bride and groom about to make their entrance as Mr. and Mrs, not realizing the waning rays of the sun put me in the picture, too! :-O
The happy couple danced to a very appropriate song:
At the appointed time, I started drawing!
I drew dozens of family and friends, but the bride and groom didn't make it over to my chairs (which does tend to happen at large weddings---everyone wants to catch up with the couple they're all there for).
Good night, the bride and groom have left the building!
Thank you for having me, Mr and Mrs!!!

The bride left me feedback on Gigmasters, which is pretty amazing considering how crazy/busy her last few days must have been. Thank you Khia!!! :-)
Emily was beyond awesome! She really added a beautiful touch for my wedding and all my guests LOVED their pictures! Emily arrived early and was extremely friendly! She even offered to do a picture of my Husband and I after the wedding since we were so busy during the reception greeting guests. I would recommend Emily for any event!!! If you don't book her, you're missing out on an awesome experience!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment